Friday, January 16, 2009

A quiet day!

Thursday Jan 15, 2009
Today we spent the day doing some more paperwork for my job - we are apparently having a few more problems. All I can do it pray that it all works out - or else we have a had a really long and expensive vacation. Anyway a big thanks to those of you who helped me out last minute with MORE references. I guess we wait and see now.
We then cooled the stress of the day with a late afternoon golf game. I have a problem - I HATE golfing with other people. Mostly because I am absolutely horrible at it and prefer to show off my golfing skills just to people I know so we can all laugh together. These golf courses don't let you golf in two's they always pair you up. So today we were golfing with two really good golfers and I of course played worse than ever because I was so mortified of my horrendous golfing ability. So I enjoyed the beautiful course and time with Colin . . . but not the golfing so much. I don't want to golf with strangers and really think they should change the rules!!! I can't see it happening so I guess I will have to get used to it - damn.

2 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I am glad to hear the job starts soon. That will take some pressure off.....and now you can enjoy the sights...on your days off.
Your adventures are great to hear.
Love mom & dad.

Haralowka said...

Hi Colin & Andrea.
What an adventure you two are having! More surprises at every turn. Let's hope that things settle down for you and you can enjoy some work. Colin, you can enjoy doing laundry and just taking it easy.
Ed & Gloria