Monday also HOT- just started out with the shorts today. Off too Hoover Damn making sure we stopped at the Railway Casino for $4 breakfast as instructed by Mom and Dad! Hoover Damn is amazing and while I have been there when I was 12 it was Colin’s first time and we both enjoyed it very much. We took a tour and LOTS of pictures and spent the afternoon there. We currently are sitting in the hotel room resting up for our night on the strip. Our goal tonight to see all the free shows possible, try our luck again at the penny slots and enjoy the night – not hard to do!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Hoover Damn
Monday Jan 12, 2009

Colin in arizona and nevada at the same time!



Monday also HOT- just started out with the shorts today. Off too Hoover Damn making sure we stopped at the Railway Casino for $4 breakfast as instructed by Mom and Dad! Hoover Damn is amazing and while I have been there when I was 12 it was Colin’s first time and we both enjoyed it very much. We took a tour and LOTS of pictures and spent the afternoon there. We currently are sitting in the hotel room resting up for our night on the strip. Our goal tonight to see all the free shows possible, try our luck again at the penny slots and enjoy the night – not hard to do!!
Monday also HOT- just started out with the shorts today. Off too Hoover Damn making sure we stopped at the Railway Casino for $4 breakfast as instructed by Mom and Dad! Hoover Damn is amazing and while I have been there when I was 12 it was Colin’s first time and we both enjoyed it very much. We took a tour and LOTS of pictures and spent the afternoon there. We currently are sitting in the hotel room resting up for our night on the strip. Our goal tonight to see all the free shows possible, try our luck again at the penny slots and enjoy the night – not hard to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment