Monday, February 23, 2009

Hollywood and just hanging out!

Being silly in the gift shop - they suit me don't you think!



The entrance to the Oscars!

Kodak theater . . . with the workers taking down the decorations.


Hollywood walk of fame!

The El Capitan - where we watched a movie, its directly across the street from the Kodak theatre!

The SIGN!

The hummingbirds!



The sunset over Malibu!!
Toasting to a wonderful day!!


Well hello everybody, after last nights Oscar excitement we slept in - we are not used to going to bed after 1:30 am! so we had a lovely breakfast watched the dolphins and headed back out to Hollywood. While there we hit the Kodak theater (official site of the Oscars), Hollywood walk of fame, El Capitan theatre (were we watched a movie) and came back to enjoy champagne in the sunset!!!!
Apparently we are staying in the R.V. resort where Pamela Anderson and Matthew McConaughey has stayed. We also met on of the painters for the set of the t.v. show "medium"!!!
I am telling you all Malibu is the most beautiful and amazing place - I don't ever want to leave! I am unsure if I have ever been so impressed by a city before!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are FREAK'n rock stars!! too funny. When we were joking about you going to the oscars yesterday morning.....who knew.
Have fun you silly folks.

Stacey said...

Oh, this looks like so much fun. I SO wish I was in Malibu right now. Instead, I'm stuck in the rainy yuckiness that is Vancouver :P (We're here for a few days with Trav's work.)

Can't wait to see you two soon!!! Is it next week already??? WOOHOO!! I'm bringing out my wedding wine reserves!

ladene said...

Okay so seriously you guys have the most exciting life right now!!!!!!  the oscars...hollywood BLVD!!  you freakin kidding me!  I wish I could be there!  I will have to hear about who was wearing your favorite dress??  and on and on...I watched the oscars which I taped on the PVR, however they went over time and just when they were about to announce who won best actress.....it cut out!!!  so I mest best picture, best actress and actor.....thank goodness for youtube!!  keep having all the fun and stay away for a little while longer...we are back into a cold snap!